Saturday 10 December 2011

12 Days until Christmas Casual Classics: Interview two with P o L e d o.

What have you got planned for your set at Christmas Casual Classics Party?


Well it's the first time I've played live, so I've got my mate Sahm from Dead Jerichos playing with me. We were thinking we might wear some festive outfits, but that's supposed to be a surprise. If I get a piano I could play Fairy Tale of New York cos I learnt that the other week, that's unlikely to happen though.

Who you looking forward to seeing?




I'm actually really looking forward to seeing BBATBC, their songs are really cool. I met Vinnie the other night when I was playing a gig in my punk band called Balls at the Wheatsheaf. And also I can't wait for Kill Murray. If I wasn't playing I'd be coming to this gig anyway.

What Christmas song do you want to hear?




Everything on Bob Dylan's christmas album. My dad got it a few Christmases ago, I've listened to that a lot lately. It's not that great, but I like it.

What will be your drink of choice for the night?




Probably the cheapest drink, I'm not good with money. Though if I could have anything, I do like White Russians.


Any suggestions for Christmas decorations?


Mariah Carey cardboard cut outs, lots of them.


What else has Poledo got coming up? 


I'm playing a gig tomorrow for the guys from Truck in Steventon, it's a local thing. I live round the corner from where the festival was. And I'm supposed to be doing some recording soon, probably in the new year.


What is the most 'Casual' thing about Christmas? 


Eating Christmas dinner, I think that everything up until then is quite hectic. But by then you've done everything needed to make christmas good. Then you just eat and that is casual. Unless its bad food.

No comments:

Post a Comment